Something new

Participant count
  • Participant list
if I see 12’s on the voltage gauge, I will pull over immediately and get more batteries 😂. I’m tempted to pull the trigger on a bank but I’m old school. Back in the days all the caps did nothing and I never even bothered with them. Seeing all these 500F or bigger banks got my attention but not enough to play with them yet. This setup I think would be perfect to give them a try but would rather do it after some play time to see if and what the difference is.

12's are fine. 11's is where concern starts.

if I see 12’s on the voltage gauge, I will pull over immediately and get more batteries 😂. I’m tempted to pull the trigger on a bank but I’m old school. Back in the days all the caps did nothing and I never even bothered with them. Seeing all these 500F or bigger banks got my attention but not enough to play with them yet. This setup I think would be perfect to give them a try but would rather do it after some play time to see if and what the difference is.
Trust me when I say this those maxwell supercaps work! Idc what anyone says I have witnessed them in action they're worth every penny I have a couple banks I'm going to run in my big build. Thinking of running one in my daily but got the ioxus super caps at a good price so I'm kind of stuck with them they're cheaper and bigger than maxwell but they only put out around 350 to 400 farads. Those old school caps are nothing compared to the super caps they're making these days.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...