Someone looking to make some profit..(Sports Collectibles)

wheres the best place to get cards valued at???

its a **** ton of cards, easily in the multiple thousands, assorted cards mostly between 87-93 donruss, fleer, leaf, topps, score, and more

Actually I have yet to pay for any of it. And I assure you that I am not one of his co-conspirators. I am just here trying to help the guy out bc he shipped them to me first and I am looking at them right now, I have no clue as to what he has done in the past I am just here posting that I did recieve what everyone says he didnt have.
And my name is Rusty Ferguson and I live in OHIO:wave: .
so pix of said cards and ur ID as Rusty Ferguson would be nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Just to make sure he's not a scammer:crazy:

so pix of said cards and ur ID as Rusty Ferguson would be nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Just to make sure he's not a scammer:crazy:
NOW thats what I wanted to hear. lol

I'll get those for you asap.

meh...i need to see ur ID as in Personal ID before i can trust that it's not Forben. He could've just created another s/n(which i have a feeling he did) and took those pix...just my thought on it.

Actually I have yet to pay for any of it. And I assure you that I am not one of his co-conspirators. I am just here trying to help the guy out bc he shipped them to me first and I am looking at them right now, I have no clue as to what he has done in the past I am just here posting that I did recieve what everyone says he didnt have.
And my name is Rusty Ferguson and I live in OHIO:wave: .
holy **** i think i know you! and you're the biggest ******bag in the world!!!!

holy **** i think i know you! and you're the biggest ******bag in the world!!!!
I dont know anyone who lives in akron.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

And as for the creating a new s/n please look into my past here. I dont talk much but I have been around awhile.

Thanks for the feedback bro. I wasn't out to scam anyone like they said it really didn't bother me. He didn't get his payment out today, but is getting it out tommorrow. Good doing business with you and I see you like my favorite to cards also. That autographed shaq and the jordan. :p

wheres the best place to get cards valued at???
its a **** ton of cards, easily in the multiple thousands, assorted cards mostly between 87-93 donruss, fleer, leaf, topps, score, and more

I would check your local card shop, but most likely just take them in and go to hastings and check them in their becket price guide books. The cardshops have them, but wont value them most of the time unless your spending lots of money there.

And thanks Rusty. I sent the cards first class 2-3 day shipping. I couldnt find the tracking number on the reciept they gave me, but I put $1,000. and insurance on it, and he recieved it 2 days later.

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x320/Forben70/?action=view&current=Reciept.jpg

I would check your local card shop, but most likely just take them in and go to hastings and check them in their becket price guide books. The cardshops have them, but wont value them most of the time unless your spending lots of money there.

And thanks Rusty. I sent the cards first class 2-3 day shipping. I couldnt find the tracking number on the reciept they gave me, but I put $1,000. and insurance on it, and he recieved it 2 days later.

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x320/Forben70/?action=view&current=Reciept.jpg
No problem man. My pleasure. I think the lady at the post office was new or something bc I asked to have it shipped priority but she said you couldnt do that with a m/o? I coulda sworn I had done that before though. Like I said in the PM/on the phone let me know when it gets there so I know I can get rid of the reciept.

Rusty, did you go to highschool in columbus?
No, I did not.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Forben70

10+ year member
Forben70
Houston, Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies