Someone give me something to build.

Unless someone needs a box, I think Im going to make a Decware box. The Wicked One more than likely. Just need to find two 10's or 8's for it. Any suggestions. Preferably 50 or less a piece.

How big is the one you have now???
Seems to fill the trunk of your Vic nicely.
The one in there now is 7 cubes after displacement. It does fit in there perfectly.

I would do it but Im sure shipping would be deadly on something that big.
Yeah probably so... I'd build one myself but it started snowing the other day. And there are no warm days in sight. I figure I'll just go with a single xxx for the winter and then try something new when it gets warm again. So if someone wants to build me a cheap box speak up!

Well guys, I got two projects for t/m. I was going to build a decware but other things came up. Ill be sure to take pictures after Im done and try to remember to take assembly pictures. And for the people wondering Im building a 2.25 ported box and a 4.0 ported box, both tuned to 32 Hz. The former is for a 12" Kove Armageddon (sp?) and the latter for a 15" XXX.

Squeak... i'd let u FINISH my box! O boy is this Fiberglassing thing a B1TCH!!!

All that needs to be done is the Bondoing, glassing the bottom, and that it. It's a big mofo though! Shipping might kill me.

box55.jpg

3514f60a.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.