SOLD Some things for sale.

95BlackGA
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Missouri
I need money, 'cause I just had a daughter, 8days ago. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif My girlfriend and I, had bought most of the things we needed. We found out today that there's a few things we need. So this stuff has got to go. These prices are pretty damn low, so I'm almost as low as I can go on some of the things, but go ahead and offer. I will be open to trades, so offer them as well. I accept PayPal, and Money Orders. As you can see in my signature, some times buyers will have to wait up to a week before I ship, as I'm not a rich person with much cash on hand, so I would have to withdraw funds from PayPal (which we all know takes a long ass time), and then I would have to get into town to be able to ship. I hate that I would have to do that, but the next week, I should have enough cash on me, so I should be able to ship the same or next day, if paying through PayPal. For some people that are skeptic of my sales, and products, I may be willing to ship first, as long as you can pay shipping (through M.O.), and you are very reputable (at least 5 positive feedbacks, on here. More feedback, on here or eBay, will be better for you.) On trades, I will not ship first, unless you have done trades before, as you can see, I have a couple trades that I have SUCCESSFULLY completed, although, one was thought to be a shameful trade on my part, but it was fixed, because he bought a box that was tuned way too high for the subwoofer, so it sounded like it was blown. refer to this link Now, on to the products.

2 12" Hifonics HF12D4's, I am currently running this in my car, and they sound great. I first had them in a sealed enclosure that I had for years, and they nailed the lows with authority. I only had them in my Grand Am with the sealed box, and it would make the spoiler look like a whales tail. The box I have them in now, is a pretty highly tuned (somewhere between 40-45hz.) box, and is in a Mercury Mystique. They are quite loud, but in the box, I don't know if it's port noise or just too much rattling from my 3rd brake light housing (on the rear deck FTL). I have powered them with a Rockford Fosgate P5002 for their whole life. At first, I will admit, that it wasn't loud enough for me, and I put the gain all the way up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif Once I got smart, from reading on the forum. I currently keep the gain all the way down, even though it isn't loud enough for me. They play great, both coils on each sub read accurate. I would rate them 9/10 Mechanically and cosmetically. Only 'cause they ARE used. They were perfect when I first put them into my new car, and I can get a video to verify that they do in fact still work. These are Dual 4 ohm, 350WRMS 12" subwoofers.

Next, I have a Rockford Fosgate P5002. I got this, and it was in poor shape cosmetically, and I have just now started to repaint it, and 'modify' it. I'm either painting it black, or leaving the 'polished aluminum' look. I am modifying it, but adding some 'cooling vents'. It works 100%. I am currently using it to power the above stated subs. Rated at 125WRMS x 2 @ 4, 250WRMS x 2 @ 2, 500WRMS x 1 @ 4. I had it down to 2 ohms mono, on an RE SR 15", and it worked pretty well at that load. I had it down to 1 ohm mono, and the wire I had just wasn't able to withstand the amount of voltage, and fried the fuse holder, just before the fuse popped. This amp is underrated. I don't have the birth sheet, but the average on this model, is 631WRMS x 1 @ 4, IIRC. Would possibly make a great component amplifier?

Prefab Dual 12" subwoofer enclosure. I got this from a trade with FWB_1234 (a current member here) It's I THINK 1.5Ft^3 per chamber, tuned to 40-45hz (average for tuning for a lot of prefab, cheap, enclosures.)

Finally, a 15" Prefab single enclosure. Tuned to mid 30's. 2.65Ft^3. Not really too much to say about it, I acquired it in a trade with Rich00, which this came with the RE SR 15", that I got out of the trade.

I may be adding more later, but I am unsure as of yet. Possible things I will be adding are most likely not car audio related, mainly computer parts.

Prices :

Subwoofers - $75 Shipped

Amplifier - $95 Shipped

Box (Dual 12") $10 + Shipping (Will not sell, unless the subwoofers are sold)

Bos (Single 15") $5 + Shipping

Things I am interested in trading for : Head unit, at least 1 pre-out, must be able to play CD's, have wiring; speakers, decent set, good mid bass, components would be nice; amplifiers, small 4 channel (around 35WRMS x 4 @ 4), small 2 channel (around 70WRMS x 2 @ 4); Line driver, nothing fancy, just a good output voltage; mainly looking for a better head unit than what I have.

Pictures :

(Photobucket isn't loading for me right now, so the pictures I do have will be up shortly.)

100_6969.jpg

100_6961.jpg

100_6953.jpg

They're definately great subs, like I said, I had roughly 800WRMS going to mine, and it did extremely well. That was for about 30 seconds though, and I don't think it would take that power all day. Get a decent 1000WRMS amp, and you should be good. My daughter's name is Righley Jaiden Coffel.

I forgot to add, I will sell the 2 12's, the dual box, and the amp for $200 shipped. Or will sell it all for $230 shipped.

dont really want any of it but post pics i got extra coming next friday might be able to help out by buying the amp
I will get them posted asap.

congrats on the daughter
goodluck with the sale
Thank you!

Alright, I have 2 more additions, that ARE car audio related.

Pioneer TS-164P BRAND NEW IN BOX STILL!!! Just got them today, and my mom bought me some different speakers, so I'm not going to use these. Going on eBay for $28 shipped, so I'll take $20 shipped for them. Will get pictures later.

Next, a Dual DEH-665, used for about a month, I'd say just a little over 20 hours of play. Good working condition, and I need to clean it up, but it should come out looking great. Includes bracket, wiring harness, faceplate, and actual player. Asking $55 shipped for this, and will get pictures later.

The prices on the last 2 items are firm.

Seems that the forum is movin' pretty fast, so bump! Also, some pictures are added, and once I get my card reader, I will have more added/

Hifonics, Dual 12 box, and amplifier are sold, pending payment. As long as he keeps contact, I will give him the next 2 weeks to pay, so they're unavailable for purchase at this time.

Also have some pictures of the last 2 items listed!!!

100_6989Small.jpg

100_6988Small.jpg

100_6987Small.jpg

100_6986Small.jpg

100_6982Small.jpg

100_6981Small.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.