some reccomendations please?? Rangerman, zne, ramos, phatillusion...etc.

Corsica
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Okay I need new 6x9's and either 3.5" or 4" speakers for the front of my car (1988 chevy corsica) I listen to mainly Rap, and Havy Metal. ILOVE to fell the bass in my back when i drive and hear rich smooth vocals. My question to you is are there any SUPER good speakers I should look for? I have herd Ininity Reerence and was impressed and head some cheap-o speakers and theydidn't sound too bad but didn't last long.

As far as the fronts i want something smooth and not very deep. They have to sound REALLY good and fit under tha factory grills. Any reccomendations ould be awsome.

Thank you forall your help here guys

Jordan

Aside from my first main reccomendation of carving some kick pannels and placing 6.5" components up front instead......

Ok- you listened to the Infinity Reference and liked them, why arent they in your car allready? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Seriously, they would be an excellent improvement in your overall system, and with the type of music you listen to- they would scream!! Trust me on that one! I have 2 Reference 6902i 6x9's in my Cougar right now- nothing else.(besides the occasional Alchemy Drop in- LOL!) These things have the fullest sound and the most defined sound and punch I have heard in quite a while. One would not suspect 6x9's when they first listen. They are that impressive.

Go with the Infinity..........

Ok ok ok, if you want another option- have a look into the new Alpine Type R Midrange series- also quite good.

take it easy,

-zane

Lots of question here

Are there any super close chep alts. t infinity?

How do I make tha 6.5" copnent kick panels

And Does anybody have infinity 6x9's they'd sell or trade to me?

My brother just got a pair of infinity 6x9's, and Zane your exactly right, they don't even sound like 6x9's. I usually don't recommend 6x9's, but if your gonna go w/ Infinity then gettem, otherwise stick with a 6.5.

check out Diamond m3 coaxial

i had infinity kappa speakers, and these diamonds eat them for breakfast. bass is much better, but i'm actually hearing stuff i never heard before from the tweeters!

check em out if you have the green

I would have to say if you liked the sound of the infinity get em'. There is no better judge of the sound your looking for than your ears //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well right now I am sort on $$$. Prolly gonn sell my subwoofer for them. Its cheap a$$ YRBAN but it sounds okay and hits good enough for now. Considering all my stereo didn't cost me more than 20$ total. i am satisfied. (God are't trades awsome?) Anwyays, Does anyone have some for sale or trade? I'd really love some Infinity 6x9's or naything to improve the sound..

Jordan

BobCatKD@Aol.omc

P.S. IFu have some old equipment for sale please let me know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.