Some Nice 8x6's?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have never heard of a 8x6, but i have heard of 6x8's. Pioneer is good only if you decied to only run them on the head unit, because they or very weak. Sony Xplod 6x8's and 6x9's are very good speakers that put out some good bass, but your only using your head unit to push your speakers so you won't get much bass, you will need a sub and amp.

Infinity Reference 5752. They're 5X7's but I think they have the universal mounting to fit 6X8 opennings (most 5X7's do). They'll take 60 watts rms and sound outstanding.

Do yourself a favor and don't expect much low end response from 6x8's. You'll just be disappointed when you realize it can't be done. A good set of 6x8's can give you nice rear fill and good sound from 100hz (or so) and up, but trying to get much out of them below that is probably pretty hopeless.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.