Solo x 18 on a saz3500d daily?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Spldecendant
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ny
Is a solo x 18 on saz3500d with perfect voltage a good idea for daily or will it heat up being more it's a "burping" sub. I know kicker isn't the greatest it's just I have a 2nd car I wanna try a small build in and I already have the motor and basket, I got in a trade for my old soundstream Picasso 2000w lol so I cant complain.

Yes I'm going to get a daul 2 recone, and you think I will get absolute no smell or after long periods of time?

Yes I'm going to get a daul 2 recone, and you think I will get absolute no smell or after long periods of time?
Too many variables to answer that...really comes down to stuff like the box, what kind of music you listen to, how abusive you are to your equipment, etc.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.