*SOLD**Like New Skar Audio VVX-15 D4

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ionakron
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

1 Skar Audio VVX-15 Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Like New, bought it off here from kevin just don't have the time or money right now for two of em. Apparently the woofer was only used by a dealer for display and has minimal play time. All original packaging. When i bought it a month ago, it had a 1 year warranty.

(http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/546948-2-like-new-skar-audio-vvx-15s-dual-4-ohm-$170-ea-shipped.html)

10/10 working

8/10 cosmetically.(the white on the magnet boot is Styrofoam that stuck to it in the box.)

Price:

$100+shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You're choice of shipping methods.

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26534071View attachment 26534073View attachment 26534074

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.