So maybe I screwed up...

Participant count
  • Participant list
Since you already shipped I would personnally wait it out. You could have done COD too....

would help if we knew who and how often thats happened with him though....

So I guess I just roll the dice and sit and wait?

I mean, in the negative posts, he did (eventually) recitfy the situation. It just took a long time.

I sold some things to a person on here (wont list names, yet) who had a decent amount of posts, with refs listed. Being that I've never really sold anything on here and had no refs myself, I offered to accept half the payment now, and half later after the packages arrived. I know - I'm an idiot for no crosschecking refrences. It seems the only good refs he really has are from when he was a buyer - most threads where he was the seller I could find had a very negative vibe to them, items not being shipped on time (or never being shipped), faked tracking numbers given, refunds taking months to get. Red flags should've gone off when the amount he offered to pay me initially was less than half the deal. All I can say for my ignorance was that I was more worried about my end of the deal, having no refrences at all.
So I've got half the money, and I shipped the boxes, as I said I would, yesterday AM, and provided him with the tracking number. What should I do at this point?

- Demand payment within a day, or else have UPS reroute the packages back to my house, and refund him the money, minus half the shipping (I'll take half the blame for being stupid)? He has a tracking number, with weight listed - that should be enough to get the rest of the money?

- Don't even bother requesting the other half now, just reroute it back to my house and issue out the refund for half the shipping.

- Do nothing? Just wait and see what he does?
Wait till the agreement which YOU made is not honored. Before you post anything or do anything about it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

temposs

10+ year member
temposs
Maryland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views