So I benched my RD D9....

I benched 4824w out of my D9 starting at .5 and rising to 1.02ohms. I don't know exact battery voltage but it wasn't too good... started at 14.1 and dropped to somewhere around 12. I was pretty impressed with that number with low voltage.

It seems to really come alive when you keep the load down (under 1 ohm)as long as its not low enough to make protection kick in (much under .5 and it gets protect happy)

I benched 4824w out of my D9 starting at .5 and rising to 1.02ohms. I don't know exact battery voltage but it wasn't too good... started at 14.1 and dropped to somewhere around 12. I was pretty impressed with that number with low voltage.

It seems to really come alive when you keep the load down (under 1 ohm)as long as its not low enough to make protection kick in (much under .5 and it gets protect happy)

I got a little over 4000 starting @ .5 and rising to 1.6. I just had a g27 under the hood and a g31 next to the amp. I never did check my input voltage so I don't know how low I was dropping.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

groundpound4200

5,000+ posts
Da fuq did I just read?
groundpound4200
Mankato, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date