So-Cal Trade Thread

nice how do they sound? I see u still have the orion 2400s
yeah i love these amps i dont think i would ever want to lose em haha. so far so good, they are killing my roof tho. starting from 28/52 all i hear is hatch and roof rattle lol.

what subs are you going to be doing next?

Anybody got any batteries? Perferably sears diehard Platonism?

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Platinums*

I've got these items collecting dust in the garage that won't be getting installed anytime soon so it is time to get them to something that is going to use them.

15" RE MT dual .7

15" Eclipse 9152 (This one hurts. I'm a sucker for the Eclipse/TC subs. I bought it used but never had a chance to install it.)

Orion 800.4 amp

Rockford Fosgate 160a2 amp

HiFonics BX1500D not working

16' of Knu 1/0 Blue CCA

Kenwood cheap CD head unit

Pioneer cheap 6 1/2 coaxials NIB

Trade for XBOX One, nice components, cash. I can't think of anything else at the moment but feel free to shoot me a pm with an offer of something else. I'm in the north San Diego county area.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...