So-Cal Trade Thread

Gone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Addictive audio 500.1 $450 picked up or trade for some batts.
Also have a Hdc315 with the top plate taked off and a recone kit. Al you have to do is reattach the top plateor send it in to Soundqubed.

Comes with frame, motor, recone kit for $100
How many batts or what size? Also what number is the aa 500.1?

4 sundown X10s with box still up for sale or open for trades. Only trades are for BIG A$$ 15s or 5k + amps

How many batts or what size? Also what number is the aa 500.1?
4 sundown X10s with box still up for sale or open for trades. Only trades are for BIG A$$ 15s or 5k + amps
I need enough for a AA 500.1 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif It's the 2nd run. I have two of them only need one.

I got a

Xtant 202m in good condition just missing a screw for the power **xtant sold**

Also got a mtx thunder 4200x in good condition ** mtx sold**

Text for pictures

3juan0 nine20 4198

Last edited by a moderator:
SQ 2200.1D $300 picked up

Purchased 6 months ago for a daily application. Mounted to my amp rack once (a board of wood). All original packagining can be included and the bass knob is of course included.

There is little to no ware on the amp & it's never been ran under 13.5v or put into protect.

I may entertain trades for the next subwoofer up from Hds312's... doesn't have to be soundqubed but i prefer tantric, sundown, dss, dd, ct sounds, you get the picture.

I could also use 2/0 weld, ring fuse holders, ring terminals, heat shrink, etc.

Pm me or hit me up on Shammyhavik@aol.com imessage or message me for my cell

last i was asking is 500+ship. but open to offers. i dont think i will be running a system for at least another 6 months so they are all just collecting dust.
Not sure if u posted pics already, but could u post some?

Is it that red one?

Is it a threaded motor?

Not sure if u posted pics already, but could u post some?
Is it that red one?

Is it a threaded motor?
yes it is the red one, and i do believe the motor is threaded but the basket does not have its end of the qca but i will dbl check.

ill take some new pics of it and get them to you.

yes it is the red one, and i do believe the motor is threaded but the basket does not have its end of the qca but i will dbl check.
ill take some new pics of it and get them to you.
I could see the threading in the pics on the other site.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...