Smokin'

Yes as everyone has stated it is stable at 2 ohms bridged. Honestly the amp wasn't even warm when the subwoofers were smoking, it just over powered them. I was not intentionally going to turn the amp up either with what the subs were rated at, I was only going to do it for a few minutes, and hell it took a solid 2 minutes before smoking.

The bazookas are still playing hard and sound good, (put them on his other amp that is not quite as powerful.) When I get my car which is what I am saving this amplifier for I am going to get some nice subs for it. Unfortunately I don't have the money at the time. But I will maybe get some sundown's or something in that range. Plus I will be adding a second amplifier to the set up, a MRP-M500, so I will be running a good amount of wattage, so some good subs will be necessary.

Also I just heard about the setting your gain with a DMM meter and looked up how to do it, that sounds like a pretty cool idea. I think I will try that next time!!

Blown!!!!!! Turn the gain up again an sit for another 2 min let us kno wat happens then!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Patthehat033

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Patthehat033
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date