• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

jar1zx
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale: smoker in great shape. I just got a new one

July 4th is coming up this will fit the bill

This thing is heavy and solid and never been out of carport. Keep trades around 600-700

I want to keep all trades local as I'm not going to ship this it's to heavy

Item(s) Description/Condition: 8.5 out of ten its been used. But it's a great smoker not like the junk you would buy at Walmart

Price: trade for a pair of 12's or 15's that would work with my kicker kx2500 2ohm

I'm looking for sq spl

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

No shipping on this. You have to be close enuff to pick up

And will take 4+ people to load. I can help with that part

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Wow no takers? This trade would be worth up to a 2-3 hour drive

I've cooked on this smoker a lot of times and it does a great job, holds heat like a champ. Thick steel, nice wields, this would cost more than 600-700 if you went and got a new one. Would be a great addition for the 4th.

This grill will out last any subs you would trade and with price of metal going up it will hold its value. I just don't need two grills

If you have subs that take more than my kx2500.1 puts out and you have a bigger amp I could trade my kicker amp, throw in a set brand new in box exodus 6.5's if it cost more than that a 4th gen ipad 32 gig ( newest one out) and I still have that fancy o-scope. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is thinking on this jump on it. I think I might sale it to my neighbor wensday so he can have something to cook on the 4th if no one gets its. Only bad thing is he wants to pay it out would be hard to get two subs that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jar1zx

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
jar1zx
Nashville Arkansas
Start date
Participants