COMPLETED SMD DD1

Participant count
  • Participants list
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I know, get a handheld oscope. I had one, it stopped working. Granted its 3-5 years old. So I figured look for a used SMD DD1
I'd recommend a Hantek 2d42 for ~$125 but if you must I do have a DD1 I would gladly part ways with. (Took it in on trade deal and it works and looks great but no disc. which does anyone use disc anymore? 😆) throw me an offer. I don't even know what they go for anymore. It is not the DD1+. I'm in Minnesota so it will get to you quick.

I'd recommend a Hantek 2d42 for ~$125 but if you must I do have a DD1 I would gladly part ways with. (Took it in on trade deal and it works and looks great but no disc. which does anyone use disc anymore? 😆) throw me an offer. I don't even know what they go for anymore. It is not the DD1+. I'm in Minnesota so it will get to you quick.

I shot you an offer. Just waiting to hear back from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...