Small Lot: XBOX 360 Video Games

tukn18s
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Lansing, MI
Well, I never play them anymore, now that I have GOW2, and soon to have Call of Duty 5, it makes sense to get rid of some of the old titles that never get played. All these games have the original case, the manual, and all work perfectly. I tried to use EBAY to gauge my asking price, but I am willing to take offers as well. I am not looking to make a bunch of money here, but I am also not going to give them away.

Halo 3 - Still has the XBOX live trial in it. $30

Halo 2 - (this is for XBOX, not 360) $10

Army of Two - $25

Gears of War - One of my favorite games, but I have the new one... $20

Madden 2006, 2007, and NBA Live 2006 - $10 (ALL three)

Shipping will be an extra $3 dollars per game, if it's more, I cover it, no problemo!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Thanks.

trades? I've got a few 360 games I don't play and would be willing to trade for Army of Two.

I have:

Crackdown

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Forza2 Motorsport

Viva Pinata: Party Animals

trades? I've got a few 360 games I don't play and would be willing to trade for Army of Two.
I have:

Crackdown

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Forza2 Motorsport

Viva Pinata: Party Animals
Let me ponder over this proposal for a whee bit. I will get back to you:greedy:

I'd keep gears 1 if I were you man. Multiplayer is better and me and my friends are going back.
Free bump
This sir, is something I am finding out literally as we speak. From what I have read online, it'll take a few weeks for it to pan out (the problems) But with that being said, Gears was MILES ahead of GOW2 on online play. The shotgun ***** now, and it'll take you an entire clip and then some to kill somebody with the lancer. Frustrating, and thanks for the bump.

Couldn't agree with you more. The new gears ***** compared to my expectations. server is slow and the gameplay just isn't what i expected for a game with this much hype. CO-op is good, not great, but the multiplayer (the reason i bought) is sad in comparison to COD or even halo 3. It was frustrating to wastes clipS on one guy and the shotgun became useless. Here's a review: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!. Can't wait till the real COD 5 comes out, not this world at war BS that's not even made by the same division of people. I played the beta version and again unimpressed. I know these games have big shoes to fill but this is ridiculous. recommend renting first.

If you are complaining about the shotgun then chances are you are the reason they changed it. Learn to use the other guns or get better with the shotgun. What ruined the original Gears were all the noobs running around blasting with a shotgun and that was all they knew how to do. I'm glad they made the shotgun weaker. BTW to the OP, i have a 48 hour gold trial code, golden lancer code, GOW theme code, and a flashback map code if ur interested. If so PM me. Maybe we can work out a trade or something.

thanks for the offer. I already have the flashback code, and not really interested in the others. I used the shotgun on occasion, i guess you could say when I wanted an "easy" kill. My weapon of choice is and will always be the torque bow, or the sniper. The online play was better today, I must say.. "horde" is a great gametype, very fun.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif i wanted army of two...

lol when you beat it, PM me and we'll trade

army of two has been shipped, still have all the others. If you're interested make an offer, if they are not gone soon they will be traded in to buy COD world at war.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tukn18s

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tukn18s
Lansing, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies