Slight Rattle in SUb

Participant count
  • Participant list
I guess this is common among these subs as well as the Brahma, EDs. Maybe its just in the design. My sub still hits and sounds good. I just have to keep it facing the trunk. Just don't wont to damage it. Its only getting 750 watts so I don't think I will blow it.

Originally posted by FAM4LIFE I turned my HC towards the inside of the car and on certain notes it sounded as if the dustcap was buzzing, taping, whatever. When I turned it back to face the trunk I couldn't here it. Is something wrong?
common noise that at least 70-75% of all woofers will make...

that's why its always reccomended to fire woofers facing rearward, so that the unwanted noise is naturally attenuated...

Loyd L.

i hear a slight fluttery type sound in my subs too, that sounds strange. was wondering if subs were not playing at full power like when i first got them. kinda brings on an attitude that smells a little pissy (pissed off). i know how u feel, anyway, good luck;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.