Slamology Theft

AnthonyO
10+ year member

Budget Banger Connoisseur
Just read this on Facebook Audio Classifieds:

Russell ShutitdownMcever

Please Attention Everyone . Be on the lookout . I had some good friends Jacked while at Slamology . Beware of anyone selling a Rd D9 , Sa10's , or a T3 proto 4 channel , Dc 9.0'S , and the rest I will have them chime in on . Bass heads let's unite , and get this on all the groups , and forums , and try our best to help these guys recover some of their equipment . Dustin Wright Larry Tollman

**** that ***** - was this at the actual event or elsewhere? Once I heard of people gettin jacked while staying at motels etc when there was some big event in the town...

that *****, people need to get a job or hustle that doesn't effect normal folk, government i could care less. hope they get their audio back. was this at the event itself?

man that sux. its fuggn ridiculous.... this pushes me away even more from actually going. if i do go i guess ill just stay in louisville over night where all my family down there, i know louisville isnt safe either but, where they live i dont think to many people are going to come in there and take anything....

Larry Tollman I had 4 sa 10s.

35 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Dustin Wright Also 4 sa 12s

29 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Dustin Wright 4 c2 audio 12s

Dustin Wright 1 d3100

2 DC 9.0s

Dustin Wright An rd audio d9

28 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Dustin Wright A one off a kind t3 audio 4 channel

28 minutes ago via mobile · Like

makes me sick! it's happened to me a year ago and nothing worse than your hard earned stuff taken by a worthless piece of shet. Hope they get their stuff back. This is the season of theft.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AnthonyO

10+ year member
Budget Banger Connoisseur
AnthonyO
Minot, North Dakota, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date