Skip01: Operation DeGAY.....Civic coupe

skip your like a kid in a candy store now man i know how you feel makin minium wage man i couldn't buy the subs or amps i wanted for my car but now with what i make i can sometimes but still gotta wait cause the wife's kids need new shitsometimes too lol but looks like i don't have to run trunk class for the team if your running it, will this be ready for scrapin or is this just something your taking your time with .
No way ready i think, maybe next year for Scrapin haha....its gonna be a whileee before i have this ready for sound.

Well, i say i while, just depends on how quick i can find stuff that i know i want //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I know what i want it too be in the end....and subs are the easy part //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D

lol always wanted to try some of those :p
I recently got a another honda myself. I missed my crx so bad and picked up this accord wagon and I love it.

Yeh, when i was looking before i bought my Talon, an Accord Wagon was on my list of what i wanted //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

But the 94-97 model....they are dead sexy

Nothin at all....just 17s arent my style, i used to have 17s on my Civic 4dr....but im outta that phase.
Im an old man...............at 26 now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

And yes it coulddddd have been much worse....the d16z6 is rebuilt with only 8k on it ....so itll do for a while, than either K24 or B20 is going in for a nice lil 14sec car
I hear ya. I was going to try and find a set of fat fives for my teg before I found car. the one I got has 17"s and I really like them so I decided to keep them, but driving in atlanta today reminded me why I wanted the fat fives lol

I didnt think the blue looked terrible. at 17 i probably would of liked it but i understand what you mean. at 25 i would hate it. i bet instead of throwing them away you could sell them on ebay and make a few bucks.

Yeh, i had 17s on my first Civic for a while:

fda526be.jpg

Yes ....it had EUROOSSSSSSS hahaha

Than i moved to this when i realized how gayyy it was:

DSCN0549-1.jpg

15" wheels, 2dr bumper on 4dr, LS swap....etc

I didnt think the blue looked terrible. at 17 i probably would of liked it but i understand what you mean. at 25 i would hate it. i bet instead of throwing them away you could sell them on ebay and make a few bucks.
Meh...i wouldnt even sell those to someone, they are in the dumpster already haha

dang you traded for a civic?
haha i did.

I was scared to drive it towards the end man....ticking time bombs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

But for the price theres no comparasion on price to speed ratio

skip your like a kid in a candy store now man i know how you feel makin minium wage man i couldn't buy the subs or amps i wanted for my car but now with what i make i can sometimes but still gotta wait cause the wife's kids need new shitsometimes too lol but looks like i don't have to run trunk class for the team if your running it, will this be ready for scrapin or is this just something your taking your time with .
Holy ****ing punctuation batman... jesus...

looks like your having fun with all of this, and thats what its all about. keep it up!

Not a bad foundation.. it could have been a lot worse, at least it didn't have body kits, huge wing, and dual exhaust etc.

As for the K24 swap, unless you have about $6000 to throw into, I suggest a different route. Motor mounts, axles, wiring, ecu, and shift linkages, not to mention the radiator etc wil run around $1500 or more.

The best bang for the buck right now is the H-series. You can pick up an OBD1 H22 for around $2200 and that's with EVERY thing. From mounts to wiring. H Motors Online

A stock H22 in that car will do 13's no problem. With I/H/E, cams and a good tune, it has potential for 12's with soft tires and a good driver.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Skip01

5,000+ posts
Diggy
Skip01
Marrero,LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date