sketchy...

Mr.meyhem
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
sketched if my box will fit in my trunk.......

i should have enough room across to fit it in the trunk but idk if i will have the height to put it in. the trunk itself is big enough but idk about the opening.... any tricks to getting a box in? lol

sketched if my box will fit in my trunk.......
i should have enough room across to fit it in the trunk but idk if i will have the height to put it in. the trunk itself is big enough but idk about the opening.... any tricks to getting a box in? lol
remove rear seat, put box in then replace back seat again? I had to temporary remove my center console to get my box behind my seats

Not really.... either it will or won't. Maybe try and remove your rear seat and go in through there. If not, it's either going to be sawzall time or new box time.

Can you put it in the trunk then roll/turn it to make it fit? Could be a possibility...

Make sure you take into account the bars on either side when the trunk closes.
yeah thats where i measured my height at. i hate those ******* things. i could fits way more if they weren't there. my current box 30 by 20 by 10 i can fit perfectly. new box is 32 by 22 by 16.5 so the height is what i worried about... and i can put the back seat down but there are metal triangle bracing things that get it the way... and the box is double walled so its going to be a ***** to turn and flip.... just realized i just posted a reply to all the comments under manti5's reply with quote.... sweet oh well...

Yeah, that's why I had my max height at 14" for my current box. My last box was 15" and I had to do some maneuvering to get it in there.

ky_silk-e2.jpg

It's the only way.

If its a tight squeeze and you only need an inch oor two, try removing the rubber trunk seal. May scratch the box to hell..but who cares. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

build a test box out of 1x2's. Just do a frame that is the same dimensions as what the box will be. They're $1 each at home depot. See if that will slide into place, worth the $3-4 and a little time to be sure. I've built plenty of big *** trunk boxes and that's the trick I always use.

build a test box out of 1x2's. Just do a frame that is the same dimensions as what the box will be. They're $1 each at home depot. See if that will slide into place, worth the $3-4 and a little time to be sure. I've built plenty of big *** trunk boxes and that's the trick I always use.
i already have the box built so i guess its just balls to the wall and hope it fits lol...

Yeah, that's why I had my max height at 14" for my current box. My last box was 15" and I had to do some maneuvering to get it in there.
****... yeah i wanted to fit my oa forward so i had to go 16.5 if i need to i will take out the spare tire and **** and slide it into there then once its in trite and get the tire back into the trunk...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.