Sketchup guys!

Participant count
  • Participant list

WrenchGuy
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Box for 2 21" DP's Double baffled, subs and port forward firing (Wall)

Sub OD 21.25"

Sub ID 19.25"

Depth 11.87"

Displacement is .26 cubes

320 port area

32hz

The catch is it has to slide in so the usable dimensions are 49"W 33"D and 32" H.

I end up at 16.8 cubes with 322 of port area at 26" long.

I'd appreciate to see what kind of things you guys come up with!

Thanks.

Just a visual. I'm on a sketchy computer nor is it mine so....

I just want to see what others come up with is all. Wanted to see if someone makes up more cubes and such cuz my pen and paper design is quite the puzzle to make it all slide in. Just want to see if there are any similarities to what I have.

Without checking the math of the port length. The model in sketchup I drew looks to have about 22cubes give or take. Now I dont know if the tuning is correct as I am just going on the length that you gave me.

Without checking the math of the port length. The model in sketchup I drew looks to have about 22cubes give or take. Now I dont know if the tuning is correct as I am just going on the length that you gave me.
Actually my given port length can be obsolete cuz that was the goal at 20 cubes and I was reduced to 16.8 cubes with displacements.

So really anyone can start from scratch.

It seems as though the length would have to be around 23" to tune to 32hz
All walls are double baffle in my plans I did not specify that. All walls need double baffle or 1.5" per say.

Just need to see what guys come up with really.

OK how much is it gonna cost me then?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

If I go this route I'd like reputable stuff please.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.