skar vvx-12" BNIB

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanacustomx
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
okay sorry guys wanted to do this right forgot to post correct pics.

im wanting to trade this skar audio vvx12 dual 4 ohm BNIB for a crescendo audio c1100.4 + cash on my side, it was only removed for pics and when i tested the coils.

STORY: SSA sent me the wrong VC option it was supposed to be a dual 2 for a friends build, so instead of waiting for the turn around time i just ordered a new one for him.

in pics you can see they even sent it in a box that said "dual 2 ohm" but it wasnt, obviously the subwoofer was wired in parallel when i put it on the DMM

TRADES:

crescendo audio c1100.4 with cash on my end

8" subwoofer (skar ma-8 or sundown v2)

or maybe other fun stuff.. kinda bored lately.

IMAG0286.jpg

IMAG0287.jpg

IMAG0288.jpg

IMAG0289.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
gotta zip?

EDIT: and honestly im kinda looking more to trade, i mean like i said this is BRAND NEW, if i sold locally i could break even but if i ship imma be in the hole.. so it may be a trade only, or local sale, other wise MAKE AN OFFER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...