Skar SK 1500 -or- PDX M12

Participant count
  • Participant list

joeyswade

Which amp would you guys recommend for the Fi Q12 I'm interested in..??

There are soooo many amp's out there these days and I'm not really all into the audio world as I'm a drag racer but I really like car audio and I have a lot of respect for the culture.

I def. want the best SQ that I can get and from what I've been reading the FiQ12 and the PDX M12 should mate pretty well together or am I off base here (no pun intended) LoL

I've found a bunch of amps for around 180-200 range but I just don't see them being any good (shows how much I know right). I'm sure I'm categorically wrong about that but, that's why I'm here; hopefully get some great advice from the OG's.

I appreciate your time & knowledge,

-joey-

If you find a pdx m12 for $180 snatch that up. That's a great deal. The skar should make a little more power but I've heard about some unethical dealings by the owner so I avoid them on principle. I have a pdx 4 channel that is my favorite amp I've ever owned. I'd pick it, as the less power shouldn't really be audible on the same sub and box. The small form factor is a plus as well. That said, they're hard to find for that cheap. Lots of other amps with comparable power for less.

If you find a pdx m12 for $180 snatch that up. That's a great deal. The skar should make a little more power but I've heard about some unethical dealings by the owner so I avoid them on principle. I have a pdx 4 channel that is my favorite amp I've ever owned. I'd pick it, as the less power shouldn't really be audible on the same sub and box. The small form factor is a plus as well. That said, they're hard to find for that cheap. Lots of other amps with comparable power for less.
ive dealt with the owner plenty of times and never had any problem and i love the products

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.