Status
Not open for further replies.
Item(s) for Sale: one skar 2500

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 cosmetic. 10/10 performance

Price:

$440 shipped OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Prefer to ship either FedEx or ups. PayPal is a must.

Item Pictures: I have pics available upon request , this will be my first sale on caraudio.com . Please excuses me . I can txt pics of the amp, and the box it came in. Pm me for details and contact info

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...