Site speed

los33

Car Audio G
Houston, TX
@denim

As a system administrator i really really hate visiting your site!!

Consider some site optimizations!
If you follow this site:
https://gtmetrix.com/reports/store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/NKrbWtCk

It will atleast help you a bit on working on your store, I understand that since it is ecommerce messing with the javascript wont be easy unless you minify all of them, but consider using all optimized images to speed up the site.

It is super slow on desktop and mobile, its a pain in the a22 to browse when it take so long to load.

I have access to 100+mbps servers and still loading is slow to javascript and image parsing.

You ever need another system admin to help with site optimizations id be available with no need to compensation, just the ability to add on to my administration portfolio as experience.

This was not meant to be a job request, just ideas to help you out as i really like buying from you guys.

I was just on your site and thought the same thing! It takes so long after I click on stuff for it to move. On a 125mbps connection. Glad to see youre sending it up though^^ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

You guys must have some computer issues, because I have minimal issues with the site. Only thing that loads slow is the chat overlay which is typically "slow" on any site that has them. There can definitely be some image tweaking, but other than that I have no big issues on my desktop nor laptop.

Mines on my phone... Everything else runs fast and great. Caco,smd, Craigslist,eBay... But caraudio.com I click someone to won't load so I have to x the page and hit refresh and then it will go through. It's annoying

You guys must have some computer issues, because I have minimal issues with the site. Only thing that loads slow is the chat overlay which is typically "slow" on any site that has them. There can definitely be some image tweaking, but other than that I have no big issues on my desktop nor laptop.
Site speed has improved after i talked to mark, but on desktop and even mobile it stalls in the middle of page loading due to all the javascript loading.

Even the option button or menu button do not work until the page is fully loaded.

It just needs to page formatting and javascript optimization.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Site speed has improved after i talked to mark, but on desktop and even mobile it stalls in the middle of page loading due to all the javascript loading.
Even the option button or menu button do not work until the page is fully loaded.

It just needs to page formatting and javascript optimization.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk
One reason why I hate Java and anything related to it. Its a terrible language IMO. There are soooo many alternatives nowadays for websites.

Total site rebuild, check it out. Much faster loading.
New changes has cut down page size, but script parsing is still an issue.

As a large store ya shouldn't worry to much of changing the look as it can affect user experience.

Just read up and focus more on optimizing what can be.

Each section of the site has its own JavaScript files.

The menu JavaScript and actual page code should be at the top while the unimportant JavaScript (chat, display rotations, etc..) Should all be in the bottom so it can load after the actual page has loaded.

But again it has improved.

Mobile version should have less content to load then desktop version.

Unfortunately it loads all the same content, but in a mobile formatted version.

Good luck, i still really love shopping at SSA and plan to buy me a dickey SSA shirt.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

los33

Car Audio G
los33
Houston, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from