single twelve on 4000-6000 watts?

Yea those wont do 6k anyway ..save ur dough and buy the hdc4 unless u really like the shd for some other reason
I figure they will probably do between 4 and 5k strapped. Don't know of anything else that would do that for less than $600

Lanzar opti 1233 $240 can take 4k all day
Have u personally ran the 1233 at 4k?? Or just pushing ur product? Yes it has a decent sized motor but has a tiny coil gap and thin coils with pretty ****** soft parts i doubt u could send 3k to one for more than 5 minites to be honest..ive seen some in action local and seen ppl on here say the same thing

Never used em just doing some product placement
Well dont place a product that u dont know will handle that kinda power ..it wont i promise ..not even in the same realm of power handling and with a crazy high 50fs ..they stole a good motor and basket design but forgot the rest

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

I don't think they could handle 4k all day..
Thats bc they cant

4k+ for.anything but a burp box is a waste.. for daily 2 12s on 2k each will blow away one twelve on 6k, even if its two mid level subs vs a SHD or DD99. Just because a company can.make a coil that can handle.the heat and softparts that lower effeciency enough to handle it doesn't.make.it a good.idea lol

4k+ for.anything but a burp box is a waste.. for daily 2 12s on 2k each will blow away one twelve on 6k, even if its two mid level subs vs a SHD or DD99. Just because a company can.make a coil that can handle.the heat and softparts that lower effeciency enough to handle it doesn't.make.it a good.idea lol
Totally agree but hes space restricted

Typical salesman, misinforming everybody just to make a buck.
Theres nothing wrong with being a salesman and product pushing ..but know something about the product other than specs on the website..like real world results

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

i would go tantric shd. huuuuuge excursion. does very well on daily. is an sql sub. so its going to sound good with what you put to it
I would totally agree but the shd is twice the money as a hdc4 ..just not practical

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.