Single Cab - Looking to get LOUD

Participant count
  • Participant list

MastaFlyMason
10+ year member

I have a single cab S10 and I am looking to get LOUD. First of all, who should I get to design the box? I need it designed to me and shipped to me, someone who really knows what they are doing. I am not really sure what the loudest thing would be, but I do not want to spend over $600. I was thinking of 2 SA 8's ported, but I don't know if they would be loud enough or if I would have enough room for a ported box. What I am looking for is loudness, and I want to really feel the bass. I also need an amp for around $200-250. Suggestions?

yeah i was the same way...i need every inch of leg room i can get and i was going to try to cram a box with 2 sa8s, a battery,a sae1200 and a orion 225 all behind the seats of my single cab but then i relized thats alot of work to try to get all that back there then not like the way it sounds

I knew a guy back in '95 who had two Phoenix Gold MS275 amps and two 10" Kicker Solo Barics all behind his seat. Was plenty loud and sounded really good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.