Single 10 and Single 12?

yes it was and it still works he don't know what happened except some light on the amp don't work now or something., he's 30 miles away sop don't see him much..
So much drama and all for nothing huh?.. wow... every problem with a CAB I've ever seen has been user error...1/2 ohm (under manufacturers recommendations) or vibration damage... (mounting to an internally separated box, me BTW)... or just plain hooking it up incorrectly... otherwise, for $200 I don't see how you can beat one for the price... it's 1/2 ohm capable, 1 ohm stable and delivers what it claims for $200 delivered... for the record... I shipped 2 across country recently and they weighed 27 lb all boxed up... that's 2 dude ok?.. the amp market is flush with 1200-2k amps that are affordable today... But for $200 shipped it's hard to beat the power, flexibility and durability of the CAB 1600.1 IMO... I've had my issues (caused by myself)... but I'm a fan for sure...

So much drama and all for nothing huh?.. wow... every problem with a CAB I've ever seen has been user error...1/2 ohm (under manufacturers recommendations) or vibration damage... (mounting to an internally separated box, me BTW)... or just plain hooking it up incorrectly... otherwise, for $200 I don't see how you can beat one for the price... it's 1/2 ohm capable, 1 ohm stable and delivers what it claims for $200 delivered... for the record... I shipped 2 across country recently and they weighed 27 lb all boxed up... that's 2 dude ok?.. the amp market is flush with 1200-2k amps that are affordable today... But for $200 shipped it's hard to beat the power, flexibility and durability of the CAB 1600.1 IMO... I've had my issues (caused by myself)... but I'm a fan for sure...
if they were shorter i'd consider it but it's to long and heavy to mount to my back seat and like u said don't wanta mount to box.

if they were shorter i'd consider it but it's to long and heavy to mount to my back seat and like u said don't wanta mount to box.
Every thread is about YOUR car... lol!.. we ALL strive to attain your greatness

I ended up returning the Boss and getting a Rockford Fosgate 500x1d. The head unit also a Boss which, I did not like will be exchanged for a blaupunkt clm100bt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up returning the Boss and getting a Rockford Fosgate 500x1d. The head unit, also a Boss which I did not like will be exchanged for a blaupunkt clm100bt.
please talk to us before buying junk gear. That blaupunkt is garbage as well. You might as well be throwing money straight into a fire pit. Newbies dont understand this but when you buy junk gear, you actually spend way more in the long run aka you not being satisfied or the gear breaks down and then you keep buying junk and more junk and eventually all the money you wasted junk, you could have bought yourself a decent starter setup that would have both lasted and kept you satisfied. Return everything, wait for a healthy budget and buy decent starter gear and never ever waste money on junk ever again. I'm not telling you to spend a grand, no, save up like 350-400 for head unit, sub and amp at least.

Wow... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif... that's a swap meet deck... look at the price...

WxOhLz.jpg

I know, however if my player is my phone via blue tooth isn't the signal generated by my phone anyway? Yea it will get passed through the head unit and amplified for the full range speakers but how bad can it be?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.