Singer or Mechman alt?

go figure i'm not a SPL guy im more of a SQ guy. never had a need for an upgraded alternator.. all the SPL builds i've seen have iraqqi or mechman a very few DC

i like my mech mans, great customer service never a problem cant say i have messed with mike's yet, mech man is more of a legit company ias well id say....

Personally I run DC Power, but out of your choices I'd probably go Singer. Only because I've seen several mechman alts go bad and start charging at 16-18v. Just happened to another friend last week....

I see a lot of people running both and haven't heard many people having problems with theirs.

I went with DC and have had problems with it. Started okay giving me high voltage but dips my voltage very low.

I see a lot of people running both and haven't heard many people having problems with theirs.
I went with DC and have had problems with it. Started okay giving me high voltage but dips my voltage very low.
That could also be a batt going bad...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.