Simple high quality Head Unit

bigcarbigsound
10+ year member

Skidrocketeer
Canada
I have a couple of decks that I could use in my planned install but I was thinking of something simple, A deck with high voltage outputs and none of the fancy gimicks that are made usless by an EQ and a crossover.

Something in the price range of around $500 CAN$$

You can get an Alpine CDA-9833 for $475 (canadian) at A&B sound. At least that was the price when I got my deck. I didn't pay that though, my friend works there, and gave me a discount. You can get an Eclipse 3434 HU for $500 as well at A&B sound.

If you go and buy on the web, you can get the models for cheaper, but I don't think there is much better than it for that online. From there, you go into Alpine 7998, which is double the price :S

Nak 700 retails for around 1700 I think. The cd 400 is a lot cheaper, when I bought mine they were going for around $300 new on e-bay. Having used the cd-400 I would definitely suggest the rfx 8250 over it.

Woah... where have you been. Either I'm not around much or you were on holidays.
Hey Rob. I have been around for a few weeks. School has started up again so I am back at work. Between work/taking a grad course, and the gym...just not as much time on the forums.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.