silk or titanium?

Titanium will have a metally harsh sound. Silk will have a softer sound. Both can sound good. It is personal preference. As for size it's up to you. I would get the biggest tweeter you can fit. And Kicker is not known for tweeters, but they do make decent equipment.

Originally posted by Jmac Odds are you'll like Silk better ... most do ...

Silk tweeters are usually less detailed, but much easier to listen to at high volumes ...
I guess this is where MB Quart went wrong...although, listening to some new Q-Line and Premium speakers recently was drastically different than before - I actually liked the tweeters. Im probably an idiot though, because they probably didnt change anything from last year.

- Steve

im waiting for the RE components to come out before i buy anything else!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Originally posted by mattj im waiting for the RE components to come out before i buy anything else!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Makes two of us saving up for all of the new stuff coming out.

- Steve:)

Originally posted by ss3079 Makes two of us saving up for all of the new stuff coming out.

- Steve:)
I already have david saving me a pair .. im a step ahead of you.

AND ive got dibs on the amp for them!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.