Side Post Terminals

Participant count
  • Participant list
Think those are made for top posts. If you have side mounts on your battery, I do as well in my s10 and plan on changing the battery to top mount soon, you can find a used battery for sorta cheap. Check local junkyards or even on Craigslist.

Your gonna be fighting it if you run those on the side.

Should be ok. I mean I don't see why it wouldn't. Try a test run...put a couple pieces of wood or something on top of the battery and close the hood gently see if it interferes in some way or another.

Soooo, after searching and searching. I found my answer!!! It's been done before.

20140313_181602_zps48bde39b.jpg

20140313_194621_zpsb425c0d3.jpg

Hope he doesn't mind me stealing his pics. lol

problem is I've never seen, nor tried to put a top post in my car, Pontiac G6... and I doubt there's gonna be enough room between the post and hood, if any at all.
You can lay an AGM on its side if you have the room to utilize the post..Have you looked into post adapters?I remember looking at those a couple years back.

Im running the terminals in the first pick..They work just fine for the last 5 years..Just need to at least check/ tighten about every 3-6 months..Use a socket rather than the Phillips head screwdriver for best tightened results

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.