Not open for further replies.

wone
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
...?
1. Product:

Alpine INA-W900

2. Specs:

In-dash - Alpine - 7 inch screen - With AM/FM Tuner - Navigation Ready - With Rearview Camera Support

The INA-W900 all-in-one navigation/audio/video system is equipped with built-in navigation that is fully integrated with your audio and video system for added convenience to make your drive more enjoyable. A simple menu and elegant display, make source selection and accessing functions quick and easy with the touch of your finger. Distinct brilliant icons and direct access menu buttons all on a responsive 7" WVGA, 1.15 million pixel touch-control screen, take the guess-work out for an effortless experience. Operating your audio, video, and navigation controls has never been easier. Don't get stuck with painstakingly long boot-up times when it comes to starting up your system. With the Alpine INA-W900, the unit is operational in 6 seconds so you can access your system. That means you can listen to music right away and navigation loads up quickly so you don't have to spend time dawdling before entering your destination. More importantly, if you have a rear camera installed, you can back up safely almost immediately. After a smooth load-up, quickly access menu's and you're on your way in no time.

3. Description/Condition:

this thing has one of the best if not the best screen resolution out. no scratches as u can see. what u see in the pic is what u get, i might have the control have to look for it.

4. Price: :

$500 shipped

i will entertain trade, stuff i need- rockford 1000-4, battery- 1/0 wire or 3/0 wire

5. Pictures:

DSCN3273.jpg

DSCN3274.jpg

DSCN3278.jpg

DSCN3279.jpg

DSCN3281.jpg

DSCN3280.jpg

DSCN3284.jpg

DSCN3283.jpg

DSCN3268.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I wish i had something good to trade...I want this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
u got tons of stuff im sure u can come up with something

I do have some quality 1/0 and a run of 4/0 somewhere
pm me pics and such

Man, awesome price!
thanks man

Cd 9887 with kce400bt
no thanks

how about the cdt comps and a acer aspire 5000 laptop
pmed u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity