SI Claw Basket mag

Wowimzz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Claw Basket SI MAG D2:

Heres a few pictures. If you need/want any other angles/views etc let me know and ill get them asap

DSCF6932.jpg

DSCF6931.jpg

DSCF6930.jpg

Ive had the woofer for about 3 years now, never mounted it. It has been stored indoors since i recieved it. I tested each coil a few months ago on a small 2 channel amp im guessing 100 watts at most. Each coil worked perfectly fine. I bought the woofer used, and it had been mounted/used. Only thing wrong with it would be some minor oxidation on the motor, but that does nothing to the perfomance of the woofer.:

id like to get 200$ + shipping it will be packaged to the extreme. The place i work at deals with shipping very expensive items so i have all of the good packaging materials at my disposal. I have paypal, and would prefer that method of payment.:

Can be shipped either DHL or UPS through my work. Can ship USPS also, you decide what you want.:

Ive sold quite a few things on here, but that was back before the feedback system changed. I dont remember most of the refs though. I know i sold a HC motor to someone on here.. I have sold some misc. wiring to Req, set of AA poly mid and vifa tweets, avic d3, orion 8004 and 1200d.. all without problems

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.