SI Claw Basket mag

Wowimzz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Claw Basket SI MAG D2:

Heres a few pictures. If you need/want any other angles/views etc let me know and ill get them asap

DSCF6932.jpg

DSCF6931.jpg

DSCF6930.jpg

Ive had the woofer for about 3 years now, never mounted it. It has been stored indoors since i recieved it. I tested each coil a few months ago on a small 2 channel amp im guessing 100 watts at most. Each coil worked perfectly fine. I bought the woofer used, and it had been mounted/used. Only thing wrong with it would be some minor oxidation on the motor, but that does nothing to the perfomance of the woofer.:

id like to get 200$ + shipping it will be packaged to the extreme. The place i work at deals with shipping very expensive items so i have all of the good packaging materials at my disposal. I have paypal, and would prefer that method of payment.:

Can be shipped either DHL or UPS through my work. Can ship USPS also, you decide what you want.:

Ive sold quite a few things on here, but that was back before the feedback system changed. I dont remember most of the refs though. I know i sold a HC motor to someone on here.. I have sold some misc. wiring to Req, set of AA poly mid and vifa tweets, avic d3, orion 8004 and 1200d.. all without problems

Forgot to mention in original post... I'm not looking for any audio trades... id possibly look at compound bow/bow hunting stuff but thats about it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.