Show off your Konaki subs!

late reply, i was searching around seeing if there were any left, found this thread, looking for something cheap to take power, it was a 12, was louder than hell for a summer till i blew it, reconed to an 18 and it has sat for like 2 years untouched as i dont want to put an 18 in my trunk now
SSPX0534.jpg
foryive my stupidity, but how do you recone a 12" to an 18? you put in a new basket or somethin?

So can I just buy a 18 inch basket and a recone kit from anyone to just drop in?No mods to the motors?
Some motors will need modification but if the bolt pattern works, then it is pretty straightforward.

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

late reply, i was searching around seeing if there were any left, found this thread, looking for something cheap to take power, it was a 12, was louder than hell for a summer till i blew it, reconed to an 18 and it has sat for like 2 years untouched as i dont want to put an 18 in my trunk now
SSPX0534.jpg

Go ahead and send it my way brodio!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.