show me some 170+ db vehicles

Guess he's never heard of Alan Dante?
this was before he did that he has had that tanker doing that score for years hes kinda crazy been competeing for years some of yall might have seen him around he goes to spring break nationals every year

this was before he did that he has had that tanker doing that score for years hes kinda crazy been competeing for years some of yall might have seen him around he goes to spring break nationals every year
Yeah, i didn't think about how old the newspaper article might have been.

f-16-990654d.jpg

Unless he did that score before 2001, then he's full of ****.

And I do recall seeing a VW rabbit at SBN last year. Didn't even break a 170 from what I remember.

And to the OP, only one vehicle in the U.S. has broken a 170 and still had a legit interior, and that was steve cooks astro. And even that thing isn't driveable because of a floor cut-through and the sheer weight.

The only vehicle I can think of that has come close to a 170 and is still driveable is bob perillo's old econoline van. He drove that thing everywhere.

And I do recall seeing a VW rabbit at SBN last year. Didn't even break a 170 from what I remember.

And to the OP, only one vehicle in the U.S. has broken a 170 and still had a legit interior, and that was steve cooks astro. And even that thing isn't driveable because of a floor cut-through and the sheer weight.

The only vehicle I can think of that has come close to a 170 and is still driveable is bob perillo's old econoline van. He drove that thing everywhere.
i also seen the VW rabbit and heard it, that thing is loud

ive personally seen him break 170 at a local show on the TL and it is possible it was before then he has been doing this stuff for over 20 years and he has had that rabbit as long as i can remember he changes stuff in it pretty often so his score goes around when i first seen it he had 40 amps in it and last time i seen it he had 2 XXX-15ks in it im not up to date on the records but there is people that back his story up that know their stuff but it could have been for a short period records get broke all the time

pic of him and his rabbit http://www.soundstream.com/Media/images/PAS_SBN_AD.pdf

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JoeGibs

10+ year member
JoeGibs
Minnesota
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from