Show and Tell

16 ohms, you're a madman!

cool gear man.
Lol, that's IF I go that route. Originally I had planned on running sealed, but after buying the amps I figured I might go IB. Gotta make sure I have enough air space for the pair of 15's if I go that route.

Lol...wanna fund my setup too? I need a w505 and a processor //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
BTW, I saw someone locally selling a new 505 for 500 bucks. I want it but I dont wanna spend the money. Gonna get rims instead.
You should've picked it up and flipped it on ebay to fund your rims... durrrrr

nice amps. i went the 6.0 route though.

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

nice amps. i went the 6.0 route though.
IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg
Nice! The 6.0 is probably what I would have needed but my sub stage keeps changing (in my mind), but at least I'll the power and headroom for whatever I go with. What are you running for subs and fronts?

Nice! The 6.0 is probably what I would have needed but my sub stage keeps changing (in my mind), but at least I'll the power and headroom for whatever I go with. What are you running for subs and fronts?
a pair of DD 2510's and a set of 6.5" zapco competitions. i run a SLB-U for the 9.0 and a SP7.

IMG_0488.jpg

Nice. I have em as well, thus the reason why I went with the Zapco amps.
i love them. i was actually just listening a few minutes ago and confirming the tuning. i like to do it with fresh ears.

the first set i went with were the blue cone refs. great speakers. they were ran active with a DC 650.6 and a set of the higher end iforce coaxials with the woaven cone in the rear.

then i have had a few sets of 5.25" blue cones in other vehicles. now i just stepped up to these. they have a more balanced feel to them since they play so much lower. listening to a strong vocal ( like "i need a boss") is unreal. they are truly a great speaker.

I really enjoy the tweeter. I came from the DLS Iridium 6.2's and wow, big difference. Mid bass was definitely an improvement and the tweeter is much more natural. It's more live, but not harsh. I had the gains on my pdx 4.150 set all the way down since it got plenty loud for my taste and needs.

**** don you and your high end equipment always man haha. very nice though man. Im workn on a mean front stage //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

they are in the wrong hands //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

hmmmmmmmm... im not to impressed with the guts on that amp... gotta be honest, looks a little empty
due to a very good design. everything is neat and tidy because it wasnt just thrown together and designed in a matter of a week.

the midbass is very gnarly on the competition mids. they get nasty and sound so natural at the same time. the tweeter plays pretty **** deep too. it blends perfectly with each other. and they play low enough that you should be able to get your low end to blend with them too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

donpisto

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
donpisto
Los Angeles, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date