5,000+ posts

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Item(s) for Sale:

(1) Shok Industries Triton 15" D4

(2) Shok Industries FLO 1k 8 D2"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

http://shokindustries.com/products/subwoofers/triton/

Triton 15

Cosmetically 9/10 there's a small knick on the surface of the surround, doesn't affect performance. you can go to the forum's subwoofer reviews section and see it in action in my review.

Triton 15″

re-7.6ohm

fs-29hz

qts-.52

qes-.58

qms-5.7

vas- 2.1cu ct

sens-87.4dB SPL

mms-285.2g

Mounting Depth: 188mm (7.4 inches)

Mounting hole Diameter: 355mm ( 14 inches)

2x 70oz motor,

3″ 4 layer copper coil

500 watts rms

Recommended enclosure:

sealed: 2.55 cubic feet

Ported: 3.5 cubic feet @ 31 hz

FLO 1K Series « Shok Industries

Flo 1k 8s -

Cosmetically 9/10 there's a dent in one of the dust caps, everything is fairly new and stiff still.

Mechanically 10/10

Rated for 1k rms but its very accurately rated i do not recommend overpowering these by more than 100 rms.

Price:

80 shipped for the Triton

Flo 1k 8s are

100 shipped each

180 shipped for both

Open up to trades also.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Fedex on me

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Sorry i had to use this picture for the sub's Arse because i dont want to take it out of the enclosure because i'm still using it for temporary bass.

IMAG0229.jpg.html

Last edited by a moderator:
edit** a rich buddy with of mines bored with nothing better to do, paid for the 8s just to make a vid to see how much power they can actually take before blowing up, they took up to 1400 clean rms before voice coils took a crap. He doesnt want them anymore so if anyone has a use for the motor and basket, you guys can have it for 10$ + shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...