Shockwave Customs!

thx u tommy. we going up to shockwave possibly sat for a demo of there new setup that will make mike (mlstrass) in to a believer , ps i got some new batts in super heavy duty .
Id like to hear there new setup also

Hey guys its Big Nick I wanna thanks DOA for coming down to see the shop and we all talked and we are working on a special deal for all the guys from DOA. We are working on new product now too as well, 18" ACS subs and 15" version of our DB drags that have not been debuted yet, TO ANYONE out side of Shockwave. This project will be ready in a few weeks.

Hey guys its Big Nick I wanna thanks DOA for coming down to see the shop and we all talked and we are working on a special deal for all the guys from DOA. We are working on new product now too as well, 18" ACS subs and 15" version of our DB drags that have not been debuted yet, TO ANYONE out side of Shockwave. This project will be ready in a few weeks.
From the reviews i got from them your product was sub par and your peeps called there equipment flea market brand. The supposed hummer that is supposed to be hitting high 150's is mid 140, if that, and your only arguement for the claims the company had been making is that because of the sensitivity of your subs that make them the best. Show us some proof or even something worth our wild you have no vids or anything, but on a positive note the did say the led lights and cases they come in were nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

**** i have never read so many bad reviews on one company....i think the psychic miss cleo had better reviews then Shockwave, every single review was something about them scamming or there shitty subs. i feel bad for the people in that area for having to deal with them.

times like this im glad i live where i do

Florida - kings of bass

So these subs will be even louder than what we heard Saturday?

The 18" will be just like the 15" you guys heard in the hummer. The new 15" is a DB drag version of the 15" you heard. Once again sorry about about all the BS that is on hear about the pre fab boxes, we have been to busy on all of our customers builds. port tuned box for the hummer coming soon. Ever since Ive came aboard here we have been rebuilding the crew here. Our Customer service is #1 to us, I can erasure you I will do my best to make us the best. I personally want to apologize for everything that has happened in the past, I cant change it but can try my best to make sure it doesn't happen again. We now have a certified fabricator Bill, that was educated at the Acoustic Edge Inst. and is dedicated to cleaning up all this mess.

So we just want people to come to the shop and see the changes for your self.

Dear Tony Shockwave, owner! haha... how about this! Take all of your trophies that you did not earn cause nobody was in your class, n throw them in the garbage, and go home crying like you have done in the past. You are nothing, but a p.o.s with no friends! Your store is a joke! Your under armour is a joke! your flee market product line is a joke! your 99db 600watt subs are a joke, which me and a few people laughed at for a bit, well alot of your specs on the acshockwave site was actually hilarious! Your installs are a joke! your customer service is a joke! Nothing i have seen come out of your shop is good even that stupid shockwave banner you charge to put on peoples cars. Btw people you are dumb for that! Also Big Nick and Bill or who ever else walks into that store bend over cause thats how tony likes it!

Tony you should of stuck to selling pills n blow!

wow talk about haters, i personally have been in there multiple times and seen some crazy nice installs from bill, including a sick ass old cadi with 4 of the 15" shockwave subs and there amps, and in my own opinion that car was pretty loud. loud enough for me to decide to run 2 15" shockwaves along with the shockwave amp and bill will be building a custom fiberglass box for my 99 tahoe

dont worry ill be at shows to let you all hear it and see it for your self this spring/summer

people need to stop hating so **** much

stop letting some dumbass kids ruin reputations for people, ive never had a problem with tony and he actually worked a really nice price out for me with everything i wanted

wow talk about haters, i personally have been in there multiple times and seen some crazy nice installs from bill, including a sick ass old cadi with 4 of the 15" shockwave subs and there amps, and in my own opinion that car was pretty loud. loud enough for me to decide to run 2 15" shockwaves along with the shockwave amp and bill will be building a custom fiberglass box for my 99 tahoe
dont worry ill be at shows to let you all hear it and see it for your self this spring/summer

stop letting some dumbass kids ruin reputations for people, ive never had a problem with tony and he actually worked a really nice price out for me with everything i wanted
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay? If you paid anything over $200 a piece for those subs, you got raped. Period. A member on another forum sourced out those exact subs, down to the basket and everything, for essentially $50 a sub.

Just for funnies, as it took me three minutes to find out who/where they are OEMd from and I am contacting a few people I know there to see how much a "build" like this would cost.

Motor/Coil

http://www.jldaudio.com/carweb/products/woofer/RAT12.html

Spider/Cone/Basket

http://www.jldaudio.com/carweb/products/woofer/AC12.html
Everything that was said in this thread is 100% truth. Tony has been caught red-handed multiple times blatantly lying about his accomplishments and SPL numbers. No getting around that. Toss in the mindless minions that he caters to and, well, **** gets out of control.

I would be happy to meet up with you and give you my honest opinion on your setup, no "hating" involved. Tons of tony's old customers have learned of his tricks/lies and have moved on to bigger and better things.

I will say that they were working on some nice cars the last time I was there though, but that's due to the quality of his employees, not tony himself. The quality of their work has improved, but their mentalities and attitudes have not.

The shockwave equipment is grossly overpriced, FYI.

i challenge you. i will let you know about upcoming shows

I knew i had a pic of Tony:

1241224544865.jpg

i challenge you. i will let you know about upcoming shows
lol im not saying im going to beat everyone im just saying if you would like to hear/see the install i will be attending car shows/soundoffs im having him build the box for more of music play, plus im painting it to match the truck (truck is going to be more show than sound) however i am going to be getting it as loud as i can for what i want done

im not like the rest of the kids saying im the loudest around, i could care less if im the loudest as long as "I" like how it sounds. my truck is all about "me" not what others think. but i do love to hear opinions and take all words with kindness

lol im not saying im going to beat everyone im just saying if you would like to hear/see the install i will be attending car shows/soundoffs im having him build the box for more of music play, plus im painting it to match the truck (truck is going to be more show than sound) however i am going to be getting it as loud as i can for what i want done
im not like the rest of the kids saying im the loudest around, i could care less if im the loudest as long as "I" like how it sounds. my truck is all about "me" not what others think. but i do love to hear opinions and take all words with kindness
you also say,

stop letting some dumbass kids ruin reputations for people, ive never had a problem with tony and he actually worked a really nice price out for me with everything i wanted.

now i say, i think we are smarter than you and watch the video of kids with kindness, it does make me laugh that some kid would let tony throw him?

SHOCKWAVE CUSTOMS DUMPSTER TOSS

at least it was a perfect shot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TypeRBass

10+ year member
Walls are for wussies
TypeRBass
Tinley Park, IL
Start date
Participants