Shockwave Customs!

hey im just curious...who in their right minds that owns a lambo would go to a shop that sales kove and cadence? and its not cool to use duct tape...i have been a victim of an install shop using duct tape. needless to say they arent in business anymore and they even sold a higher line than you guys. 17x.xx wow thats impressive
Kole not Kove. are you even from around here?

Apologies for the outrageous accuzation, someone that hates on shockwave, probably one of you, had gotten access to our myspace account and was posting fradulent things to ruin our reputation, I work for shockwave and the vette's score was 151.7 and the mic was on the roof, cuz its glass ya know, anyway Tony is always honest with his customers, and the higher price that you pay us rather than "ebay" or some other "b" stock company, we offer WARRENTIES with our products! Stop hating, we're about to get bigger, we have just obtained an investor an ungodly ammount of money, be on the lookout for our new Corvette Lingenfelter Z06, to be released 2008-2009 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif have a nice day!
Who in their right mind would turn a twin turbo drag racing lingenfelter into an audio comp car

my buddy used to build boxes for them, he got screwed over royally with the purple volvo they put in i think HIN.

i used to work at circuit city, we had to fix more than a few shockwave hack jobs. couldnt believe the stuff i saw. yeah thats right, customers so mad they came to circuit city...

called em up to ask em how much to meter my car, they told me $25, when i get there it magically jumped to $35. i had 15 inch L7's at the time, they kept trying to sell me cadence super XXX's because they handled more power trying to convince me 800 watts was more than 1000..

my buddy used to build boxes for them, he got screwed over royally with the purple volvo they put in i think HIN.
i used to work at circuit city, we had to fix more than a few shockwave hack jobs. couldnt believe the stuff i saw. yeah thats right, customers so mad they came to circuit city...

called em up to ask em how much to meter my car, they told me $25, when i get there it magically jumped to $35.
If you ever want to get metered on a REAL meter, lemme know. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

$20 for as long as you want to use it. I'll even help you out with getting the most out of your setup and test power output for you as well if you like.

Where do you work at now?

i think shockwave is takeing over music in motion
The one in Chicago Heights? Why does it always look closed?

And Joker, that shockwave sticker needs to be scraped off of your Caddy. So what they made you president.

The one in Chicago Heights? Why does it always look closed?
And Joker, that shockwave sticker needs to be scraped off of your Caddy. So what they made you president.
It is closed now.

If you ever want to get metered on a REAL meter, lemme know. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
$20 for as long as you want to use it. I'll even help you out with getting the most out of your setup and test power output for you as well if you like.

Where do you work at now?
ill def take you up on that once i get everything hooked up; neon wasnt even worth metering; planning on make the altima loud; just gotta keep buying the peices....

So is this guy still around? does he still wear his under armour shirts? I remmeber him at comps he would usually stand close to the registration table and watch as people registered and if someone went into his class that he felt he couldnt beat he would change to a higher class. The people running the show got pretty tired of it.

So is this guy still around? does he still wear his under armour shirts? I remmeber him at comps he would usually stand close to the registration table and watch as people registered and if someone went into his class that he felt he couldnt beat he would change to a higher class. The people running the show got pretty tired of it.
Yep, he still does the same ****.

wow, if it is one of the under armour shirts that is ment to be worn under football pads; then some1 needs to write "DOUCHEBAG" on his forehead

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TypeRBass

10+ year member
Walls are for wussies
TypeRBass
Tinley Park, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies