Shockwave Customs!

Today i had the luxory of working on a Shockwave car, Had nice hanging Rcas on the passenger side and a great Kole Audio bandpass and kole amp looked like alot of ****....wiring though wasnt too bad besides the rcas hanging and the crimps.

Apologies for the outrageous accuzation, someone that hates on shockwave, probably one of you, had gotten access to our myspace account and was posting fradulent things to ruin our reputation, I work for shockwave and the vette's score was 151.7 and the mic was on the roof, cuz its glass ya know, anyway Tony is always honest with his customers, and the higher price that you pay us rather than "ebay" or some other "b" stock company, we offer WARRENTIES with our products! Stop hating, we're about to get bigger, we have just obtained an investor an ungodly ammount of money, be on the lookout for our new Corvette Lingenfelter Z06, to be released 2008-2009 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif have a nice day!

Apologies for the outrageous accuzation, someone that hates on shockwave, probably one of you, had gotten access to our myspace account and was posting fradulent things to ruin our reputation, I work for shockwave and the vette's score was 151.7 and the mic was on the roof, cuz its glass ya know, anyway Tony is always honest with his customers, and the higher price that you pay us rather than "ebay" or some other "b" stock company, we offer WARRENTIES with our products! Stop hating, we're about to get bigger, we have just obtained an investor an ungodly ammount of money, be on the lookout for our new Corvette Lingenfelter Z06, to be released 2008-2009 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif have a nice day!
Not so much tony running around and bragging/lying, it's his little ******* minion high school retards that believe anything that tony or his employees say and think that anyone saying otherwise are "hating" or "jealous". Though I will say that tony has lied to me on more than one occasion on his competition accomplishments.

Keep them in line and maybe things like this thread wouldn't exist. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'm new to this site and was reading over the posts and I have to say that there were allot of "young Punks" running around bragging and sh!t but that has been cleaned up allot over the winter (no more Mike with the black extreme!!!!). Tony has been doing business with a much higher class of customers lately. I don't work there but I am there allot and the recent stuff that has been coming out of the shop is tight as hell. You guys should take things you hear at face value and yes tony talks some sh!t but so does everyone else on here. With the new clientele and Tony not just pushing Cadence and Kole anymore you should try to keep an open mind.

I'm new to this site and was reading over the posts and I have to say that there were allot of "young Punks" running around bragging and sh!t but that has been cleaned up allot over the winter (no more Mike with the black extreme!!!!). Tony has been doing business with a much higher class of customers lately. I don't work there but I am there allot and the recent stuff that has been coming out of the shop is tight as hell. You guys should take things you hear at face value and yes tony talks some sh!t but so does everyone else on here. With the new clientele and Tony not just pushing Cadence and Kole anymore you should try to keep an open mind.
I don't talk ****...

Well hopefully this holds true. Like I've said before, it wasn't so much tony being a problem as it was all the high school asshats he catered to.

Though we have had some less than stellar encounters with tony as well. I would like to see some pics of these "high end" installs because the previous work I've seen from there was pretty embarassing for a shop.

Well hopefully this holds true. Like I've said before, it wasn't so much tony being a problem as it was all the high school asshats he catered to.
Though we have had some less than stellar encounters with tony as well. I would like to see some pics of these "high end" installs because the previous work I've seen from there was pretty embarassing for a shop.
Tommy,

It says your from the Heights maybee we could hook up and go up there and see. I think he has a Gallardo comming up there this friday afternoon. I just did some backgrounds for the guys AVIC-D3 so let me know.

Rob

It's also a bit different than before as he has added a wood/fiberglass shop as well as 2 more bays. Ill get some pics tonight and post em'
Please do.

Last time I was there I felt like i was in a closet. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hey im just curious...who in their right minds that owns a lambo would go to a shop that sales kove and cadence? and its not cool to use duct tape...i have been a victim of an install shop using duct tape. needless to say they arent in business anymore and they even sold a higher line than you guys. 17x.xx wow thats impressive

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TypeRBass

10+ year member
Walls are for wussies
TypeRBass
Tinley Park, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies