Shocker sigs large gap motors

Participant count
  • Participant list
They don't fit in large flat rates?
They're over 70 pound limit. Sometimes you can sneak them through but don't count on it.

I have had a few, all are gone. Gain .7 to 1db with small gap motors so imo better to do the same output with less power.

They're over 70 pound limit. Sometimes you can sneak them through but don't count on it.
I have had a few, all are gone. Gain .7 to 1db with small gap motors so imo better to do the same output with less power.
Going less power not an option with amp. Sell me some neos lol

Going less power not an option with amp. Sell me some neos lol

My neos are small gap as well (though a tiny bit more room than the ceramics). You'll have to pry them from my cold dead hands. Do you know the price for which these originally sold to competitors? I might let one go for that, but I'd still need to think about it.

My neos are small gap as well (though a tiny bit more room than the ceramics). You'll have to pry them from my cold dead hands. Do you know the price for which these originally sold to competitors? I might let one go for that, but I'd still need to think about it.
Do you know what I paid per dc neo. Lol. Joking aside. I didn't expect you to sell one, but should you decide to. Let me know. I would have it just for collecting reasons.

If I could find four tight gap sigs. I may want those. People with them. Pm me if interested in my dc Amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.