Item(s) for Sale:

(4) Shocker NEO 18s

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new soft parts...Never seen power...coils are dual 1.4

Price:

$1000 EACH plus any shipping...each subs weighs 32 pounds

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping will be standard USPS ground service

Item Pictures: user name is installedge....12/1/13...have pics but cannot get them to load here

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thanks for the interest.. I also have (4) Shocker Sig 18s ...$400 each if any interest...also i do have pics but it will not let me upload them for some reason.. If you know anyone else that might be interested please let them know..I can email or text pics

Thanks for the interest.. I also have (4) Shocker Sig 18s ...$400 each if any interest...also i do have pics but it will not let me upload them for some reason.. If you know anyone else that might be interested please let them know..I can email or text pics
What shocker models? For the 18s and where in Ohio?

I have about a dozen small gap sig motors here, but I'm somewhat interested on cornering the market on neo motors. FYI I have a 12" neo on eBay for the last month or two for 850 with no takers so they'll be a tough sell for you this time of year.

To post pics, upload to photobucket or similar free photo hosting site then cut-paste links. May be worth stressing that all those Shocker parts are American made and can take some serious abuse.

Also, email me at my username @ Comcast.net if you are considering taking a lowball offer, I may do some creative financing to make sure nobody else steals these for too low a price.

you are losing sleep over this arent you hispls lol
This is eating me up inside. My suppliers dropped the ball on shipping some inventory the last 2 weeks so I'm upside-down about 50K on my AMEX card. There's a magic number in my head where if the price hit that point I'd just take on some more debt to own them, otherwise, I'll try to get over it since I got my eye on a couple really expensive firearms that I really want to own in the next week.

What a fraud. Never sent or posted pics...*****
doesn't mean he's a fraud.. they may have just sold as MIKE

you can't expect these woofers to stay up for sale for any time in this condition...probably sold off forum.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.