Sharing Amps @ dB Drag Finals?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Theres no rules against it thats I know of.

At a competition a few months a friends amp started DCing so he just installed a team mates entire system in his car in about 15 minutes and ran with that. Then he uninstalled it and they reinstalled it back in the owners car for his last run.

Competing with somebody elses equipment is gay. I hate that a local comps, they get beat so they borrows a couple of bats and another amp from a friend, compete with what you bring and own.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
You don't need two amps. The speakers come with crossovers to help protect the tweeters.
Perhaps you changed something without mentioning it here? Maybe a loose turn on line? I dunno man...but we'll take it. Hopefully it keeps working. 👍
No doubt, was just thinking of that when i was mulling getting one of these. https://blackbrickaudio.com/products/100-watt-4-channel-amplifier

About this thread

dleccord

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
dleccord
Sacramento
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date