Shaq's van

So anyoe kow f the van this guy could be talking about maye someone else famous wit a astro van lol Hell post vids/pics of vans i just like seeing music move stuff lol got to see the extreme audio van here in va he tore up a newspaper wit a test tone was pretty cool
WTF learn how to type.....

Anyone remember his van with old school Rockford amps and a wall of Critical Mass 15's back in the late 90's?? Lemme dig around for the pics.. I got them somewhere.
I remember he had a astro, had a wall or something, like 20 subs, i thought they were 12s and crystal. But this was back in like 94 lol

I remember he had a astro, had a wall or something, like 20 subs, i thought they were 12s and crystal. But this was back in like 94 lol
I am pretty sure this is the one he was talking about lol he s a older guy so he thinks i have seen this stuff i was 3 back in 94

Does anyone remember Shaqs Critial Mass van? Dont remember what year it was i just know it was a while ago. Early 90's..
did you read the thread??

op only way I see you getting pics is if they are scans of the article, digital cameras didnt exist, i dont think the internet existed

I cant stand shaq tbh. I mean, superman logo's and tattoos? Come on. Superman should be able to form coherent sentences without getting a confused look on his face while doing it.

Okay Im done, carry on.

did you read the thread??

op only way I see you getting pics is if they are scans of the article, digital cameras didnt exist, i dont think the internet existed
Yes i did but some how did not see that. My bad.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

shaq.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.