Sex

IP banned.

Someone wanna post the pics up here ?

It's from ISUX, so I'm guessing it's going to be an eD install that I won't be overly impressed with. But, I'd like to see none-the-less

240_110.jpg

240_114.jpg

240_116.jpg

240_163.jpg

Here ya go.

Meh...I was right. Not impressed at all.

I second ngsm's "Ghey" sentiments.

Hmmm......a pair of 12" Rl-p's would have nearly exactly the same displacement (that is, if you go by eD's Xmax figure...npdang measured much less Xmax than stated), would have cost about half as much, and would have taken up much less over all room.

I guess I fail to see the advantage of using all those 6.5" drivers.

Meh...I was right. Not impressed at all.
I second ngsm's "Ghey" sentiments.

Hmmm......a pair of 12" Rl-p's would have nearly exactly the same displacement (that is, if you go by eD's Xmax figure...npdang measured much less Xmax than stated), would have cost about half as much, and would have taken up much less over all room.

I guess I fail to see the advantage of using all those 6.5" drivers.
X2.......what a waste of space. Buy an SUV and fill up the cargo area completly and lose a spare tire at the same time. It looks nice, but sure comes at a cost. I would have done 2 12's personally.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ssj2xxgotenxx

10+ year member
The Chan Man
ssj2xxgotenxx
Bay Area
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date