semi-worklog (Fiberglass Rear Fill Panel) *pics*

paint the same color grey it was. yea the speakers will be running of h.u. power and my old door speakers will run off a kicker 200.2 eventually, but an alpine FM240 until the kicker gets repaired.

more glass and sealed it up against the panel better, bondo in an hour or so. Question...sand alot..then bondo?? or bondo over everything and then sand?

ee74a10a.jpg

ee74a0d0.jpg

AH FU*K IT! im starting over. test fit it in with my sub box and the bastard moves the box out too far so id have my knees on the dash! i'm moving the rings up 3 inches then coming back the panel under the rings at a 90 degree angle back to the panel so it sits right on top of the box. ill have new pics on tuesday. bummer for me.

okay so.... ROUND II

ee6ac330.jpg

ee6ac313.jpg

had a few mess-ups on this one, due to tight curves, hot glue coming up in a spot and a wrinkle, along with some inexperience. but a lil bondo and sanding will cure these.

ee6ac2fd.jpg

ee6ac2ea.jpg

ee6ac2d4.jpg

It was looking good, too bad it din't fit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

it looks good back there now with inches to spair and better curves i think. its not what you know, its WHO you know, so my buddy is taking it to the bodyshop that he works at for bondo and paint for sure, im not messing this up by myelf.

ee6a7ffb.jpg

ee6a7fd8.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.