SOLD Selling the goat, so some audio is going to Alpine 9835 inside!

IamDeMan
5,000+ posts

Banned
/dev/null
I will update with oither goodies possibly later. Right now let's start with my head unit. You all know it, so I won't get into its details. It works flawlessly and is in great to near mint shape. Included with this sale is the KCA-420i Ipod adapter, PLUS! an aux - in cable, so you can decided which way to use. I just use the aux-in with my Ipod, since I didn't like the Ipod functions with the 420. Perhaps you will, who knows? All other retail items are prsent and accounted for (mount sleeve, Faceplate case, remote, manual). I love this deck but in my new car I have decided I will leave the stock HU and se an RF 3sixty2. I may regret this. This deck OWNS, and if I do end up not liking the 3sixty route, I will be very sad and desperately finding one of these decks again. Oh well, my loss your gain. My price is semi-firm, but feel free to send offers to my PM and if this sits too long then I will consider them.

$320 shipped to cont. US

img0988mo9.jpg

img0993ob9.jpg

img0990dy9.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif whats happening to the goat?
Selling it. Getting bored with it. For right now, I will be getting a daily gas miser to go to work with, then I am going to purchase a sky redline toward the end of the year.

Selling it. Getting bored with it. For right now, I will be getting a daily gas miser to go to work with, then I am going to purchase a sky redline toward the end of the year.
Well good luck with that sir. It was a pleasure doing business with you back when.

Great guy here!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.