Selling question

2001f150
10+ year member

needs more cow bell
Sorry I didn't know where to put this cause it is not neccesarily a for sale thread it's more of a how much should I sell this for. I see alot of diffrent prices online thats why i'm asking for opinions. I have 2 Rockford Fosgate p3d412, and a Rockford Fosgate p1000.1bd and am wanting to sell them. all items are less than one year old. One of my friends said 800 but I feel that's a little high. So any opinions? Also has anyone bought anything from soundsolutionsaudio.com? I found an amp on there I like but I can't really find any reviews. thanks in advance.

Cliffs:

2 RF P3D412 and RF P1000.1bd wanting to know what to sell for. all

Is soundsolutionsaudio.com reliable? any personal experiences?

thanks

Ebay typically is a decent guide for how much you should be asking...

Also has anyone bought anything from soundsolutionsaudio.com? I found an amp on there I like but I can't really find any reviews.
While I'm not much of a fan of SSA, are you talking about Sundown Audio? Sundown is a solid company //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I am going to post in classifieds but I'm also going to post on craigslist and I want some idea on what to ask. Also I looked at ebay and man prices are crazy in range but I think I've got an idea. And ya I'm looking at the sundown saz-3000D they have a very nice price on it but I don't want to give them my money and never see product. lol

well i'm going to try and take pictures tom. of the equipment and post it in classifieds. Is it going to be an issue that I will not have any refrences or anything? So any one else have opinions on the website?

thanks

well i'm going to try and take pictures tom. of the equipment and post it in classifieds. Is it going to be an issue that I will not have any refrences or anything? So any one else have opinions on the website? thanks
ya thats why you should get a piece of paper and put your user name and date on the piece of paper and put it infront of the items your selling. should help out a little.

ok I planned on doing that. I just don't want to be over looked because I have no refs. But hopefully after this sell I will:veryhapp: So on the SSA forums it states in the sundown forum area that saz-3000D are 750 every where but they are the only place I see that sell... any ideas on that?

There is nothing wrong with the SSA shop, regardless if you are a fan or not. It is the #1 Sundown dealer for a reason. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.